What You Need to Know About PA ABLE!
- Download slides (PDF)
- Download Investing For My Future: A Supplement to Cents and Sensibility, 7th edition (508 Compliant PDF)
- Download ABLE vs. Special Needs Trust chart to learn the difference between the two.
Please contact us if you have any difficulty accessing these materials or to request materials in a different format.
Pennsylvania’s ABLE program provides individuals with qualifying disabilities a way to save and invest without affecting their benefits. What is new with ABLE? A lot has happened in the last few months and more is to come. Diana Fishlock of the Pennsylvania Treasury Department discusses the details of Pennsylvania’s ABLE program. Susan Tachau and Karen Hassett, Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF), along with the following partners provide a brief introduction:
- Melissa Hawkins, Director, Pennsylvania Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
- Amy Nieves, Executive Director, Mayor’s Commission for People with Disabilities;
- Amy Levine, Director of Institutional Advancement, Philadelphia School for the Deaf.