Money impacts nearly all aspects of our lives…
where we live, what we eat, how we get around, the ways we spend our free time, and our health, to name a few. Yet most of us don’t know where to go to learn about money, get answers to our money questions, or find ways to help us make sound money choices.
With the right tools, you can:
- Take control over your finances,
- Gain greater independence,
- Confidently make decisions for your financial future, and
- Make your voice count!
About this Webinar Series
Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) and partners have come together to bring you Money Talks, a free webinar series on financial empowerment for people with disabilities.
At a time when many people are working and learning from home, we want to provide an opportunity to increase your financial knowledge and skills where you are.
Money Talks dives into a different topic with information and resources needed to handle the unique financial issues that impact individuals with disabilities, including new issues that have arisen as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are a person with a disability, a family member of someone who has a disability, an advocate, an educator, or a service provider, this series is for you. Each accessible webinar consists of 30-45 minutes of interactive learning and 15 minutes for questions. All sessions will be recorded.
Join us and gain the tools you need to have an impact.
Supported in part by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, Office of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Allied Services
- The Arc of Pennsylvania
- Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Advocacy and Resources for Autism and Intellectual Disability (PAR)
- Pennsylvania Council on Independent Living (PCIL)
- Pennsylvania Department of Banking & Securities
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Pennsylvania Department of Treasury
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project (PHLP)
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA)
- Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (PA OVR)
- Pennsylvania Statewide Independent Living Council (PA SILC)
- Rehabilitation and Community Providers Association (RCPA)