If you are a person with a disability or a family member, you are invited to learn how to get the assistive technology & home modifications that you need.
Presented By: Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation and Self-Determination Housing Project of Pennsylvania.
Funding provided by PA’s Office of Vocational Rehabilitation & PA’s Statewide Independent Living Council.
Training Locations and Dates
- August 29, 11:00–2:00: Roads to Freedom, Williamsport. RSVP Julie Bair at 570-327-9070.
- August 30, 10:00–1:00: Center for Independent Living Central PA, Camphill. RSVP Kimyata Glover at 717-731-1900 x229.
- September 7, 1:00–4:00: Abilities in Motion, Reading. RSVP Ralph Trainer at 610-376-0010 x121.
- September 18, 9:00-12:00: Life & Independence for Today, St. Marys. RSVP Hope Weichman at 814-781-3050.
- September 19, 1:00-4:00: Disability Options Network, New Castle. RSVP Bob Stoner at 724-652-5144.
- September 20, 11:00-2:00: Tri-County Patriots for Independent Living, Washington. RSVP Kim Gibson at 724-223-5115.
Light snack and travel stipend available.